<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

today was my first experience with lawn work.

i can't decide if i liked it.

i got hot and sweaty and gross and sneezy. i also smell funny. but i got a GREAT workout. which is nice because i woke up this morning with one of those "oh my gosh! i'm FAT!!!!!" moments. so doing a little activity definitely made this girl feel a lot better about her body. :0)

i also got two free meals today. that's always good for a "feeling fat" day. (sarcasm, i promise, sarcasm.) andy weems bought me lunch and don mcmurry bought me dinner. (for those of you who don't know, andy is my supervisor and don is his supervisor.) it was like free food day at the associational office. and let me tell you, i am ALL ABOUT it. i definitely think a little yard work is worth a free burrito supreme. :0)

in other news, i still have no idea what i'm going to do when my term is up. so stop asking! (kidding. did that sound bitter? maybe it's because I AM. either that or jimmy's bad mood left him and infected me. that's very possible, rite?)

now, i think i will go color in one of the five care bear coloring books i bought last nite. and, of course, i'm going to use my care bear crayons that i got at the dollar store. :0)

[Top]