<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Red hair with a curl
Mellow roll for the flavor and the eyes were peepin
Can't keep away from the boy
The two sides of my brain need to have a meeting
Can't think of anything to do...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You're a dirty, dirty man
And you gotta dirty mind
You're a dirty, dirty man
You and that other woman, you're two of a kind
But you forgot one thing baby when you were doing me wrong
That I'm a good house keeper
I'm gonna take my broom and sweep
All of the dirt out on the street...


jimmy lewis bought me the joss stone cd "soul sessions" because he is an awesome friend. i can't trust that kid even when he's lame. but, i can't really complain because now the sentra is a rolling blues club. yeah, baby. i highly recommend that cd to all, especially tracks 3 and 5 (which i quoted above) :0)

[Top]