<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

i feel the need to post, but i have no idea what to write about. it's not like my life is that boring. plenty of things have been happenning, but i feel as though the creative juices aren't flowing and i can't properly post. it's like a blog-block or something. so for now, i'm gonna show you the book i'm currently reading.

so far it's been a great book and i'm eager to learn more about the discipline of fasting. i've been burdened with the thought of my overt selfishness lately and i'm hoping that this discipline will help me focus more on Christ and less on lil. because that's a huge need in my life rite now.
and that's all i've got for now. >sigh< perhaps something will spark my creativity and i'll be able to post something interesting soon!!!!!!!
until then, i leave you with happy thoughts of olive garden's all you can eat lunch special and evanescence's music.

[Top]